Friday, July 22, 2011

oh the places you'll go


Chilling at the Seattle airport waiting for my connecting flight to Beijing. My adventure begins...

For those of you not in the loop, I'm on my way to Tianjin, China to teach third grade at an international school for the next two years (most likely more). I am so excited about and overwhelmed by this new season. So much uncertainty, but that's not always a bad thing. I know that He has some pretty big things in store these next few years. I'm excited to see how things unfold and to be able to share them with y'all. 

Unfortunately, given the country I'm going to, I won't be able to be as open about my work or faith as I was in Korea. Just a heads up that I'll need y'all to be sensitive about what you say to me as well, not only on here but through emails, Skype and Facebook. Please don't let that hinder you from asking questions or keeping up with me! I still plan on sharing as much of my life as I'm able, and I most definitely want to know what's going on with everyone back home--wherever home is and whatever continent you're on :) 

I can't make any promises that I'll be a better blogger than I was in Korea, but keep checking back for updates. Hopefully they won't be so few and far between. Until then.

3 comments:

  1. Oww Jessie!!! So good to hear from you again! I've been checking faithfully haha. Love the new name too - I was wondering what it was gonna be. =) Can't wait to chat with you!! Hope you had a safe flight and it felt shorter than it really was! Ha!! LOVE YOU MISS YOU xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I can still keep up with your adventures:):) Don't forget that you have a place to stay in Korea if you want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie, you are awesome! I'm just so glad I know you. Teaching 3rd grade in China sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear more...

    ReplyDelete