Wednesday, September 12, 2012

thankful

Tomorrow is Thankful Thursday. We have Thankful Thursday every week in my classroom. We take the first few minutes of our day to write down the ways God has blessed us--in big ways and small ways--during the week: birthdays, fishing trips with dads, new dogs, not having dogs in school because they're scary (said by one of my students last week!), letters from friends, etc.

I thought I'd make my list a day early. Here are a few things that I am thankful for today:
  •  gorgeous fall weather
  • catching the early (3:30) bus home twice this week 
  • healthy check-up at the doctors
  • my renewed love for reading
  • naps
  • homemade beef jerky
  • quality time/talks/walks with some of my favorite China friends

 Thankful for so much more, but that's a good summary of this week :)

2 comments:

  1. How did you get your love for reading back? I need that. :) Also, thanks for the reminder to be thankful ;)

    ReplyDelete